What makes Microgaming a role model in the industry?
Today, online casino providers worldwide are striving to cooperate with this leading software developer. Recently, the gambling giant has announced its expansion into the Czech Republic. Microgaming has entered the market by partnering with the Tipsport bookmaker. In fact, this is a beneficial alliance for both businesses. The Czech leading betting agency will now be able to offer premium casino solutions attracting new players, while Microgaming has once again managed to conquer a new market where other brands are not available yet. What gives Microgaming a competitive edge though?
- 25 years of experience. The company started operation when the online casino industry was in its infancy. Since 1994 Microgaming has never stopped innovating and growing alongside the young iGaming sector. The brand contributed to the advancement of the industry a lot. They launched the PlayCheck auditing system, created the all-in-one Quickfire platform, was the first game developer to introduce progressive jackpots, and so many more. Being on the market for so long, Microgaming knows the key ingredient for success.
- Over 350 mobile products. Their Viper software for mobile casino offerings became a game-changer in the industry. This software allows players to access the whole range of casino products with unique features and customization tools. Mobile games powered by Microgaming are all graphically rich and swipe-and-tap based. This provides a seamless play and unparalleled mobile gaming experience.
- Over 10 prestigious awards are owned by Microgaming. Among them are Malta Gaming Award, EGR B2B, BEGE Expo, Casinomeister, Global Gaming Awards, and a few more.
- Over 850 online games are included in the company’s portfolio. This is the biggest gaming portfolio in the sector, as well as the most diverse one. The best-known slot titles like Lara Croft, Game of Thrones, and Terminator are all developed by Microgaming. The games feature impressive animation, great graphics, and amazing sounds that are maintained at the same level across all partner platforms. The provider has such an extensive portfolio as they release at least one new game each month.
- Over 450 Igaming brands use Microgaming software.
- Up-to-date technologies. 3D, live dealers, AR and VR technologies are gradually adopted by the company as they are in demand on the market. Also, by using HTML5 for games development, the company has significantly improved the gameplay across a wide variety of devices without sacrificing the game quality. Compatible with Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows, Microgaming titles can be easily played from the browser of your smartphone. Plus, HTML5 makes the gameplay hassle-free and the graphics more enticing. Did you know? The record-breaking mobile jackpot of over €18 million was won at the HTML5-based Mega Moolah. The lucky winner hit the jackpot with a 75-cent bet from his Android-powered smartphone.
How many casino software developers do you know that have such a track record? Microgaming is a big name that is associated with quality games, as well as safe online gambling. How do they achieve this?
Why should you trust Microgaming?
Microgaming seeks to ensure a fair and secure gaming landscape for their clients. For this, the company implements the best security solutions and maintains the corresponding safety standards when processing customer data and payments.
The provider uses complex encryption technologies with each casino product they develop. This is to ensure the integrity and security of personal data of each player. The AES method of encryption is a part of their sophisticated system. With information ciphering, it allows for secure data transferring from one point to the other.
Data loss prevention software applied by Microgaming protects data from leakages or misuses, as well as allows for backing up sensitive information. Database consistency scanner helps the company manage large databases with players’ personal data, and prevent unauthorized access or anomalies.
The SSL-protected connection is a must-meet standard for all money-related online systems. The SSL certificate is another encryption technology for securing the communication channel between the company’s server and a player. It encrypts all kinds of data, including financial information like credit card numbers. This makes depositing and withdrawing procedures safe by eliminating the risk of being compromised by third parties. This technology is also vital as money-related websites often experience DDoS attacks.
This type of attack takes down the company’s server by flooding it with massive traffic. Since DDoS poses risk to any website and online casinos are no exception, Microgaming uses various security techniques to reduce this risk.
Certificates and licenses
The online software provider has been recognized by many independent testing agencies and regulators. It owns all the required licenses to offer their products to customers. Microgaming games are certified by eCORGA, the player protection and standards organization. Microgaming is an Approved Software Provider that follows the principles of fair and responsible gaming. Moreover, the company has the GLI certificate confirming that their Random Number Generator is not rigged, and is truly based on a random match (slots, poker, and roulette). This is a proof of integrity that guarantees fair outcomes of the game. The BMM certificate of games compliance shows that Microgaming products are functionally and technically compliant with the industry standards. In addition, Microgaming performs internal audits and tests of their games on a regular basis. They also control their RNG rates.
Regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority, Microgaming is certainly worth your trust.
Cooperation with trusted casinos in the regulated markets
The burden of operating in the regulated markets lies in the fact that the legal framework differs from country to country. Therefore, the casino software developer should meet the regulations and requirements of each country where it wants to provide its services.
Microgaming currently operates in the following markets: Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Denmark, Belgium, Sweden and the Czech Republic. By offering legit cutting-edge solutions for the gambling industry, Microgaming continues winning new markets. Among the trusted Igaming brands powered by Microgaming are Royal Casino, Jackpot City, 32 Red, Bet365, Spin Casino and 450 more.
Microgaming boosts transparency in the industry
With the industry safety and transparency in mind, the software provider actively participates in establishing independent regulatory organizations. Microgaming is a co-founder of the already mentioned eCORGA. It’s the first international testing organization that puts an increased focus on protecting players from scam and fraud.
Advocacy group IGC aimed at guiding online casinos and players, and promoting responsible gambling is also backed by Microgaming. The software provider is among the members of the Remote Gambling Association, the Gambling Commission, and Manx e-Gaming Association. It has recently cooperated with Compliance Academy too. In this view, Microgaming is an active promoter of a regulated and fair gambling landscape with a focus on customers.
The bottom line
The primary goal of Microgaming lies in non-stop improvement of their games’ quality, bringing innovation to the industry, and maintaining high-level security of the gameplay. The company is an undisputed leader in the space that is looked up to by many competitors. The tiniest security breach may cost Microgaming its stellar reputation, which the company has been gaining for 25 years.